Australia is indeed a beautiful country that invites skilled individuals from all over the world to apply for permanent resident visa. It is a developed country that has a constant need for skilled people. Hundreds and thousands of Indians apply for work visa to Australia but only the lucky few get selected. If you too wish to settle in Australia then apply for work visa through a recognized immigration consultant. You can also apply for visa directly with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Australia’s immigration department.
To migrate to the island country find the best Australian Immigration Services provider and apply for work visa.
Know the Immigration Process
There are various channels through which an individual can migrate to Australia but the two most used programs are Skilled Independent Visa and Skilled Nominated Visa. Both are the most used channels that provide various benefits to selected applications. The immigration process is simple as well as transparent. The first step is submission of application by an interested applicant. Once an application is submitted as per Immigration Department rules, the applicant needs to wait until he gets a revert from the department.
The application can either be submitted online on the immigration department’s website on through a recognized agent. Australia uses the point based system to shortlist candidates and allot visa to them. First, every candidate’s profile is evaluated and individual points are allotted to each aspect according to a pre-determined marking system. In order to qualify, each candidate must score a minimum of 60 points in profile evaluation. The shortlisted candidates are sent an Invitation to Apply to which they must reply within a stipulated time.
Since its an invitation-only visa, a candidate must provide his Expression of Interest online at Skill Select.
For Australian Immigration from India a candidate must clear at least level 6 in the IELTS exam in all the skills. This is a litmus test that every candidate must pass in order to become eligible for work visa to Australia. Other eligibility requirements include:
- The age of the candidate must between 18 to 44 years.
- The applicant must select an occupation, which he wishes to pursue, from the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL), released every year by the immigration department.
- The individual must get his skills assessed from a recognized authority. The CSOL mentions the name of the authority across each occupation.
- The applicant must either have a job offer or sponsorship or nomination from an Australian Government Office. Nomination or sponsorship is a must for candidates applying for Sponsored Work Visa.
- The applicant must have submitted his Expression of Interest (EOI) online.
- The individual must have at least 1 year of experience in the occupation he has chosen. He must have obtained the experience in the past 10 years from the date of application.
- The applicant must be an individual of good character.
To apply for permanent resident visa, visit our website or fill in the form so that one of our Immigration Consultant can get in touch with you. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 011-49579999