Introduction to Apply for Australia PR
Many Indians dream of working and settling in Australia. This country is known for its democratic values and polity, quality education and very good career opportunities for professionals. Australia and India share a common past, so Indians can relate to many Australian traditions and values.
This article will acquaint Indians with the processes for gaining an Australia Permanent Residency Visa even when they are living and working in India.
What is Australia Permanent Residency Visa
To the uninitiated, this Visa entitles its holder to several privileges and benefits. Depending upon the category to which an applicant for Australia PR Visa falls under, he or she is allotted the specified Visa. These categories are;
To apply for an Australia PR Visa, an applicant needs to follow a point-based immigration system. This system ascertains your eligibility for an Australia PR Visa according to some criteria like age, education background, language proficiency, work experience etc.
An applicant needs to score a minimum of 60 points in order to be eligible to apply for Australia Permanent Residency Visa.
We at Visas Assured Immigration are here to give you the best advice on how to acquire Australia PR Visa.
Key Benefits of Permanent Residency in Australia
Quite frankly, the Australian Government extends most of the benefits that a citizen enjoys to an Australia Permanent Residency Visa holder. These are;
- PR Visa holders can live and work indefinitely in Australia.
- They can apply for Australian citizenship.
- Within the initial period of 5 years of being granted the Australian PR Visa, you can leave and enter the country indefinitely.
- Children who are born in Australia to Australia PR Visa holders automatically get the country’s citizenship.
- Australia PR Visa holders can access consular assistance across the world.
- As part of an arrangement with New Zealand, they can live, travel and work in that country.
- PR Visa holders can sponsor their parents and relatives to Australia, subject to some conditions.
- Access to free or subsidized legal and health benefits.
In order to secure these benefits, the applicants must fulfill certain requirements. What are they?
Australia PR Requirements
You can apply for Australia PR Visa through a combination of offline as well as online activities. At the time of application, you need to submit at least these two documents;
- Test scores of English language proficiency test (IELTS)
- You also need to submit a Skill Assessment Report from a certified skill assessing authority.
And of course, you also need to submit the necessary travel and educational documents.
You will also have to do the following activities;
- Select the appropriate PR Visa category– The most common categories are Sub Classes 189, 190 and 186.
- Select an occupation from SOL list– In case you are applying under Sub Class 189, please select an occupation under the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) of Australia. If it is 190, then you will have to pick an occupation from the SOL of the particular Australian state.
- Get an assessment score– The next step is to submit an Expression of Interest in the SkillSelect system of Australia. As per the point system of immigration of the Australian Government, all applicants for PR Visa have to submit their key profile details like Age, Educational Background, Skill Sets, Work Experience etc. Applicants have to score a minimum of 60 points in order to be eligible for invitation to apply for Australia PR Visa.
- Submission of Health and Character Certificates.
Before you appear in the SkillSelect system, you need to figure out the various PR Visa categories.
Australia PR Visa Categories
There are 37 different categories. However, you can contact Visas Assured for the latest information on this subject.
- Skilled independent visa- Sub Class 189
- State-sponsored visa- Sub Class 190
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa- Sub Class 187
- Employer Nomination Scheme- Sub Class 186
- Business Talent (Permanent) Scheme- Sub Class 132
- Distinguished Talent visa- Sub Class 124
There are other Sub Classes too. Now that you have identified the correct PR Visa category, you must undertake the right steps to get your PR application processed.
Steps for processing your Australia PR visa application
- Identify the correct PR visa category.
- Gather all your documents like educational, health and character certificates.
- Submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) and profile to the SkillSelect system.
- Based on your profile, you will be awarded points by the SkillSelect System.
- You will have to score a minimum of 60 points in order to be considered for invitation to apply for Australia PR Visa.
- In case you get the invitation, please fill the required application form and submit it along with the necessary documents to the immigration authorities. Please note that you need to apply within a window period of 60 days from the date of receipt of the invitation.
For the smooth processing of your PR Visa application, you need the guidance of trusted experts like Visas Assured Immigration.
How can Visas Assured Immigration help you apply for Australia PR easily?
We specialize in the following services;
- Work reference letter drafting
- Preparing file for the skill assessment
- Filling of Application
- Drafting of resumes
- Accurate guidance and assistance in documentation
- Pre-Filing assessment of the application
- Eligibility analysis and choosing precise Visa Category
- Detailed Refused Case Analysis
- Re-submission of Refused Applications
- Representing client case to the concern Immigration Authority
- Regular follow up with the concern Government Department
Visas Assured Immigration is a successful immigration consultancy and has helped several professionals from India realize their dream of living and working in Australia. We want to partner you and help you get the Australia PR Visa.
Our consultants are available online as well as over the phone. Please drop a query to email@example.com. We will be glad to answer all your questions. In case you want to speak directly with our agents, please call us up on 011-49579999 (Monday-Friday) between 10 A.M to 6:00 P.M (IST) and 10 A.M to 5 P.M (Saturday) or directly fill in the form so that one of the Immigration Consultant from our team can get in touch with you.